Type of jewel: cocktail bangle, with gold safety chain
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Era: ca. 1850
Inspired by: Mother Nature
Theme: flower branche
Material: 18K yellow gold and silver (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 44 senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing a horse's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: width of top of band 3,75 cm (1,48 inch). Can be worn on various sizes from 17,00 cm (6,69 inch) till 19,00 cm (7,48 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 29,60 gram (19,03 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19254-0110
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Imponerende viktoriansk armbånd, blomstercenter -
- Gulguld, Sølv
- Finhed af materiale
- 18 kraat
- width of top of band 3,75 cm (1,48 inch). Can be worn on various sizes from 17,00 cm (6,69 inch)
- Samlet vægt
- 29.6 g
- Rigtigt god stand - kun lidt brugt med små tegn på slid