T. A magnificent, catalogued and award-winning work by T. Sebelin, one of the great names of Italian Ceramics. This piece is a true masterpiece with wonderful features and decorations.
Teodoro Sebelin, known as Doro, son of ceramist Nicolò, was born in Nove province of Vicenza, on 29 April 1890.
He was a descendant of a ceramists family. After studying at the local School of Arts as a disciple of Francesco Troyer, he trained at the "Antonibon," "G. B. Viero" and "Agostinelli & Dal Pra" ceramic factories.
In 1921, after having collaborated with the sculptor and ceramist Luigi Fabris, together with Sebastiano Zanolli and Alessandro Zarpellon, who had already been his comrades-in-arms during the Great War, he founded the factory for the production of artistic ceramics "Zanolli, Sebelin e Zarpellon," in which he mainly dealt with the creation of original models, many of which in Nineteenth Hundreds style.
Due to the premature death of his associates, from 1946 Teodoro Sebelin was the sole owner of the factory, which remained active until his death in 1975.
Some of his ceramic works are kept at the Museum in Nove.
- Designer/ kunstner
- Teodoro Sebelin
- Anslået periode
- God stand - brugt med små tegn på aldring og mindre fejl
- 32×19×19 cm
- 1300 g