Gazelle path racer with nickel-plated moustache handlebars.
In excellent condition!
This Dutch bike was built in the Gazelle bicycle factory in Dieren.
This path racer would make a great wall decoration and attract a lot of attention.
You can ride it immediately!
It cycles great!
It draws a lot of attention; it can easily be in a collection of antique bicycles.
- Beautiful Gazelle men's frame in the original paint.
- The frame is in very good condition!
- Frame number: 815,265, from 1951.
- A beautiful Gazelle crankset with the well-known deer logo on the sprocket.
- Frame height: 56 cm
- Wheel size: 28-inch.
- Tyre size: 28 x 1 1/2
- New Schwalbe cream outer tyres.
- New CST inner tyres.
- New rim ribbons.
-All bearings are good (hubs, ball head and axle).
- Men’s block pedals without reflectors.
- Leather “1950s" racing saddle for a sporty look.
- The nickel-plated moustache handlebar is a replica.
- New handles
- Rare small size copper steering head plate (André Vlaanderen).
- Ready to use
- Hop on and off you go!
- Very light to cycle with!
This is a real eyecatcher!
Path racers are hot right now!
The photos are part of the description.
This bicycle can be picked up in Veghel.
If shipped, the shipping costs are for the buyer.
With every shipment I charge 25 euros for packing.
The handlebar, saddle, pedals and wheels will be dismantled for shipment.
The shipping costs for the Netherlands are €11.75.
The shipping costs for Belgium are €17.50.
The shipping costs for Germany are €18.25.
The shipping costs for Denmark, France, Great Britain, Luxembourg and Austria are €18.95.
The shipping costs for Finland, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden are €31.95.
The shipping costs for Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic are €34.95.
For other countries you’ll need to arrange your own transport!
- Pathracer met nikkel Moustache stuur
- Placeret i
- Meget god
- 56 cm